Dog Sitters,  Dog Walkers,  Industry News

East Lothian dog walker’s van catches fire

East Lothian dog walker and home boarder Leigh Bisset is counting her blessing after her van caught fire yesterday evening (30 May).

The van, which is branded with Dogs By Leigh, caught fire at about 5.30pm. The fire resulted in delays to traffic, with fire crews having to redirect road users.

The dog walker wrote on Facebook: “Just want to let everyone know that I am fine and no one is injured. I am in total shock, but thankful to be okay.”

She added: “I wanted to explain so that owners understood the situation. The van has not been in my possession since end of last week, it was having a ‘repair’ done at a garage, need I say anymore. I had it back half an hour before this happened.”

The business is continuing to operate.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *